Bygones vintage clothing store, http://www.bygonesvintage.com/ in Richmond, VA has them. If they are not on the website, call them. I have gotten the seamed hose in their actual store. BTW, if you are ever in Richmond this is a wonderful store. The fashion window is always so much fun to see. The atmosphere is really fun...like you have walked back in time.

Also, if your friend holds out a month, the Spirits Halloween stores carry them. I have seen them in lingerie stores too.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history