Hi there,

My long hair has been working on going gray for the last 20 years, and has been phenomenally successful at it. Now, I'm interested in hairpieces to add to my historical illusion.

Trouble is, affordable hairpieces don't seem to come in gray. Why should the dark-haired get all the fun?

So, I need a referral to an online source that has affordable, gray hair extras like perhaps a blob of curls, an 1880s curlybang, or long hair which can be styled into an Apollo knot for Regency.

Please?  With my thanks!

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/