From: "Marjorie Wilser" <the3t...@gmail.com>
Sent 4/5/2010 2:39:26 AM
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Unidenitified objectStill _could_ be a purse frame. I
could make a purse out of it by
crocheting over the frame, or sewing fabric (by hand) over the frame
to make a totally covered purse.
Of course, one would then need to add a loop and button closure.
== Marjorie Wilser
=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW
http://3toad.blogspot.com/