The Princess Di book (hate to say it); AR doesn't really seem to care much about antique fashion, at least for the parts they televise. Or the Philippines dress.

Back when I went, they cherry-picked all the televised stuff from the front of the line- the very earliest comers. Don't hold your breath about being televised :)

However-- the long line was FUN! After the coffee-addicted sent partners out for caffeine, the line thawed and it was "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," and the mile-long conversation began as we wound our way through many twists & turns of the line. I toted a folding chair and _used_ it occasionally.

Note: it helps to have a cart if anything you bring is heavy/awkward. A thermos or water bottle if you like coffee or hydration.

Have fun! Naturally, we expect a full report!

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/