The page on your site says they'll be closing "within a month", but doesn't give a date. Do you happen to know how long we have to order things?

Emily

On 11/27/2010 5:06 PM, Franchesca wrote:
Greetings Costuming Collective,

I have been asked to help with the scanning of the pattern catalog and then
put it and the General catalog on my webpage.

http://www.glove.org/AmazonDryGoods/

I have posted it to my Live Journal, tweeted it, and created an FB page for
them as well (need 25 likes to update the URL).

http://www.facebook.com/AmazonDryGoods#!/pages/AmazonDryGoods/12093383130278
8

Please pass this email on to all places who have an interested in their
items and story. It would be great to see reviews of items you have
purchased from them. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Franchesca