Ahh, but if I lost just a few more pounds I could probably get back into them
and wear them for Halloween next year.  ;>)  BTW, is that Lincoln High in
Stockton you're referring to?

Ginni

>>> Lynn Downward <lynndownw...@gmail.com> 2/14/11 1:30 PM >>>
Probably not too soon.
LynnD
San Francisco, CA
Lincoln High, Class of '69
We're so cool, we're so fine/We're the Class of '69