I looked her up (her name is on the transcript).  She appears to be very
knowledgeable, but of course that's no guarantee of accuracy.  Also, she was
faced literally with dozens of bulging plastic garbage bags and may have missed
clues dues to the sheer enormity of her task.

We (two elderly ladies and me) have found things she missed, like factory marks
and laundry stencils, that in my untrained opinion render her approximate date
of those garments invalid.  But, again... considering the conditions under
which she was working... it's not surprising that she may have missed the mark
occasionally.

Am I allowed to use her name here?

Here's a book she wrote (on Amazon):

www.amazon.com/Womens-Shoes-America-1795-1930-Rexford/dp/0873386566

...and here is a brief professional synopsis:

www.partnersforabetterworld.org/directors.html (scroll to bottom)