On the About Me page it gives this email address: makingpatt...@gmail.com

Teena

________________________________
From: Galadriel <galadrielfi...@yahoo.com>
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:29 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Venting a bit: sourcing

I was looking up notched collar drafts online just so I don't have to produce
my own for a class I'm teaching and came across this site:

http://www.pattern-making.com/men-notch-collar/

It really irks me that this woman takes her draft, charts, and diagrams
straight out of Masaaki Kawashima's book (FUNDAMENTALS OF MEN'S FASHION
DESIGN), doesn't credit him, and then puts her own watermark all over it like
it is hers.  And I can't even find a place on this website to send her an
e-mail to tell her what I think about it.

I wouldn't even care so much if she just credited her source.  Grr.

--Rachel (back to lurking now, thanks.)