From: Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <costu...@radiks.net>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 7:48 pm
Subject: [h-cost] Is anyone there?

We've seen no messages since December 18 - is everyone really that busy?

Typical post-holiday question - What costume goodies did you get this year?

I got "Steampunk Fashion" by Spurgeon Vaughan Ratcliffe.  Also a
bunch of cooking gadgets.

Sandy

"Those Who Fail to Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;