From: Lavolta Press <f...@lavoltapress.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] what is everyone working on?

I love my Bernina, but the Viking is also pretty good, now that it has
been restored to like-new condition. For years I thought having two
machines was unnecessary, but that was when there were more good local
repair places that could fix a machine in only a few days. I originally
planned to sell the Viking. But when I discovered the really good repair
place I finally found was so popular there was a one-month wait, I
realized I need two machines now.  Even if the Bernina chugs happily
along for years, having the backup machine makes me feel more secure.

Fran
Books on making historic clothing
www.lavoltapress.com