I have had good luck soaking all night in Biz.

Ann Wass

-----Original Message-----
From: Marjorie Wilser <the3t...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 1:29 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] stains on stored linen?

For fruit stains, like that of the raspberry, I find spray-"and" wash
the best thing. It actually fades the stain before it hits the washing
machine. Berry stains will indeed turn a nasty shade of gray if washed
in ordinary soap without pre-treatment.

Don't know about your random stains. Might they have been in the cloth
as produced?

             == Marjorie Wilser

        =:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=
           http://3toad.blogspot.com/
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW