From: humbugfoto1 <humbugfo...@att.net>
To: h-costume <h-costume@mail.indra.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 6, 2014 4:36 pm
Subject: [h-cost] Regency era evening gloves

I am making a Regency evening gown for a friend. It consists of a black
lace overdress with a slate blue lining. I'm uncertain as to what color
gloves should be worn with this color ensemble/ I think white gloves
against the black and slate blue would look garish, and black gloves
would look too much like mourning wear, which it is not. What would they
have worn in Regency times?

Thanks,
Julie