On 12/17/2015 2:00 PM   Fran said:
Everything takes longer than it was supposed to.

Amen, sistah! Preach it! We ordered 4 replacement windows for the livingroom of our 1960 ranch on May 5. Installation was finally finished on Nov 23. The first set arrived broken, the second set had 2 flawed windows that weren't discovered until after the whole wall & exterior cladding was completely installed, and we went through another set of 2 replacements coming in with massively visible problems everly 3 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving week. Don't order Vista brand windows until there's evidence that they've fixed their manufacturing & inspection problems!

Mary Piero Carey
aka Lady Maria of Alderford