Those curtains are lovely. I've looked at them off and on for over 30 years, since we bought our San Francisco house. And the same or a similar manufacturer sells such curtains (with slight defects) for about half the price on Etsy. But I don't like them as much as the ones I have. I'm not restoring a historic house, I'm just furnishing my house the way I like it. I'm very glad we passed up on a couple of National Historic Register houses in Portland that we considered. In fact, I'm glad we passed up on Portland. Dealing with contractors in Sacramento and my husband driving there several times a week is enough of a headache. There seems to be a new small issue every day. I really would not want to be dealing with historic accuracy or a longer distance in addition.

Fran
Lavolta Press
www.lavoltapress.com