So, we had a trip north today and stopped by The Whole 9 Yards to see, as we
had never heard of it, and fabric stores are few and far between here… it is
gorgeous, VERY easy to find and has a small amount of off-street parking
(important in that part of town). Very impressive displays (as far as we were
concerned) but only a little that could have been applied to our interests
(Tudor & Elizabethan costuming, if we were doing those…) Did not see a lot I
would have described as Art Nouveau, but a little Arts-n-Crafts or Victorian,
maybe. Definitely interior decor fabrics, with a few bits of costume-applicable
overlap.

chimene & gerek