From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [h-costume-boun...@indra.com] on behalf of
Catherine Walton [catherine.wal...@cherryfield.me.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 4:10 AM
To: Historical Costume
Cc: chris.rowl...@cherryfield.me.uk
Subject: [h-cost] RIP: Catherine Linda Walton

This is to let you know that my wife and member of this group Catherine
Linda Walton passed away on the 23rd March.  Her funeral is on the 14th
April.

The breast cancer, which she had about 30 years ago, came back and
spread.  By the time we realised there was nothing that could be done
but keep her comfortable.

She died at home, surrounded by her books, with me holding her hand.

I know that she really enjoyed being on this group.  Thank you and best
wishes to all of you.

Regards,

Chris Rowland - Catherine's husband.