Interesting piece!  It's both right up my alley, and out of my area of
expertise.

I've spent a couple of decades collecting images of ads from about
1860-1970, so in that sense it's definitely my thing.  I LOVE old
advertising/marketing/packaging. Frustratingly, though, just knowing when
the image on the glass is from won't really date the piece with certainty.

This looks like the glass bottle packaging of some commercial product (I'm
not familiar with it, but I'm checking my files and will keep checking)--in
other words, not necessarily directly related to or produced by the
military, although probably marketed to it judging by the clothing, which
reminds me of WW1 women's volunteer or reserve uniforms.  The image and
font used is most similar to the styles used starting around 1910, but
still used into the 1930s (and seen to some degree even later).

However, the people who made logos and packaging and so forth back then
made use of clip art just as we do today; the same basic image (sometimes
with minor changes or updates) might be used and re-used in designs
throughout several years, and companies might go years or decades without
updating the design on their packaging.  So, this bottle may have been
designed in the 1910s, but produced and purchased a decade or more later.
It's likeliest that you'd see this in the wartime 1910s (especially
considering the hairstyle; it could be a bob, but is more likely to be a
late 1910s non-bobbed-but-pulled-back-low female style), but it wouldn't
completely shock me if something like this popped up as late as the 1940s.
It'd be unusual, but not impossible.

The area in which I have zero expertise, beyond a few minutes of searching
on Google, is one that might help you narrow it down better than the actual
image: the fact that the image is printed (or painted) in color on glass.
 (Glass bottle packaging is a whole nother area of research than my own
paper-based ad research; there's lots of people who specialize in and
collect that.)  This is an application of technology that might not have
become common as early as the 1910s; it's also possible that an expert on
the subject could tell what technique was used to get that image on the
glass, and come up with a date based on that.

Long story short, gun to my head I'd say late 1910s, but only if I had to
give my last best guess, and the researchers would be well-served by
getting input from people who know about the history of glass packaging.

Hope this helps, and I'm very interested in any conclusions the people
working on this eventually reach about the dating of the site!
-E House