I have already asked, she says sizes under 6 just don't sell well enough.

Fran

On 8/30/2016 3:30 PM, Sharon Collier wrote:
Try asking Lauren (owner American Duchess) if she can make you a smaller
pair. There might be others who'd like smaller sizes.

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Lavolta Press
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:21 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Victorian button boots

I had a nice pair of Victorian repro button boots with scallops. They looked
very authentic. I need to replace them. Does anyone know where I can get a
replacement?  American Duchess won't work for me. There are a number of
their shoes I would buy if they made smaller than a size 6, but I wear 5 or
5 1/2.

Thanks.

Fran

Lavolta Press