Hello,

Some patches I've sent are orphaned in the mailing list.
These are:
> strptime: tm should be initialized as the current time
and
> shuf: use libutil/random functions instead of custom ones

Moreover, some patches I believed to have sent, weren't actually
sent, due to bugs of my mail client.  Those patches are the one
adding in, respectively, shuf(1), tac(1) and strptime(1).  I've
thus re-sent them, while incorporating the orphaned patches.
I'll ask you to please ignore those orphaned patches.

cron(1) depends on the shuf(1) patch for libutil/random.  This was
not made a standalone patch, which was a mistake on my part.

Sorry for the bother, it's the first time I'm sending patches to a
project by mail this way, so I'm a bit clumsy.

Thank you