Lars George wrote:
Hi Stack,

Can and will do, but does that make the error go away, i.e. automagically fix it? Or is it broken and nothing can be done about it now?
Your current install is broke. We could try spending time getting it back into a healthy state but TRUNK is more robust than the first hbase release, 0.15.x. It also lacks many of the bugs you reproduced in your earlier mail. I'd suggest that our time would be better spent working with the latest hbase particularly as patches to hbase in the 0.15 branch are unlikely.

Thanks Lars,
St.Ack