Arun,

Ah yes, I see it now in JobClient. OK, then how are the required aux libs handled? I assume a /lib inside the job jar is the only way to go?

I saw the discussion on the Wiki about adding Hbase permanently to the HADOOP_CLASSPATH, but then I also have to deploy the Lucene jar files, Xerces etc. I guess it is better if I add everything non-Hadoop into the job jar's lib directory?

Thanks again for the help,
Lars