Benny has composed an Industry collaboration plan, which is designated at
bringing industry players to use Linux.

Benny kindly agreed to co-ordinate the plan, which can be run
orthogonally and independently with W2L and other "outreaching" activities
we might do.

I guess some support from Haifux/Ha'makor may be necessary (as a name to
rely upon, etc.), which I think would be easily arranged.

Besides, in case you are interested, please contact Benny with comments,
volunteering etc.

The plan is attached below.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)