On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:58:12 +0200, Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm using postfix on Mandrake, so I can use the sendmail command to send mail.
> At the moment, postfix sends messages like this:
>
> http://www.shlomifish.org/bugs/CPAN-Input-Report.txt
>
> As you can see the problem there is that the MAIL FROM header reads:
>
> MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> SIZE=2444

First your domain setup is incorrect. Refer to
http://www.postfix.org/basic.html#myorigin

Second, you need to modify your send command - add the '-f' command to
the sendmail command and specify the envelope address:

sendmail -f [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

More postfix's sendmail emulation options in
http://www.postfix.org/sendmail.1.html

-- Arik