The Tel-Aviv Linux Club:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/lin-club/

calls upon interested members of the Linux community to schedule a time for
them giving presentations as part of the club's activities. We have finished
the Welcome-to-Linux (W2L) Series, which arrived just when we were out of
presentations, and we are now starting the new season of advanced
presentations.

We are looking for people to present on topics that interest them and may
interest the club attendees. Every subject that is Linux-related is
acceptable.

To propose a lecture and synchronize a date send an E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

        Shlomi Fish