A couple of ideas for PR:

A. Publicize the lectures in the CS faculty billboard.
B. Publicize the lectures in Cooly two weeks in advanced.

  Zvi

Orr Dunkelman wrote:

Yep, it's about time we have few A4s like we used to have.

I have asked earlier from Ohad to make some A4 and put it in the computer farm @ taub.

In the past, we have hanged the A4s as part of the w2l events, and I remember going myself through the west side of the campus putting A3 ads (along with Alon).

I'll make some A4 and bring few copies to the next meeting (Ohad's lecture), which you are all welcome to take and distribute. I'll also put an online version if you can't come and still want to help...

Remember, Kol Echad Ho Penguin Katan, Vekolano Penguin Eitan!

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)