On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 06:32:03PM +0200, Eli Billauer wrote:

> We are always looking for new lecturers and topics, and are scheduling
> the 2006 season. Got something interesting you wish to talk about? Got
> something new you want to learn, and need the drive of a lecture to make
> you learn it? Talk to us - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FYI, and just in case the announcement for the next talk ends up going
out 30 minutes before the talk - we are going to have a guest talk on
Nov 13 that many of you will find highly interesting:

KVM (Kernel Based Virtual Machine) - Avi Kivity
Abstract

KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a new virtualization
hardware driver for Linux. kvm allows one to run multiple virtual
machines ("guests") on a single Linux host. Guests are isolated from
each other and from the host. It is similar to Xen and VMware but
differs in some important respects. The talk will cover the kvm
architecture and will include a short demonstration.

Cheers,
Muli