In relation to the lecture I've proposed on November 9th...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maayan Keshet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 12, 2006 11:55 AM
Subject: New year, new matam
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Ohad!
It's a new semester and as always there are new people doing matam and
new students in our faculty. We should prepare and give the newcomers
guide to programming in linux (@haifux). Last semester (while I was at
my 2nd semester) Haifux gave the lecture too late - the turnout could
have been higher and many people complained that they could've used
linux in their first/second project. haifux.org.il doesn't even mention
such a lecture in the foreseeable future. I would be glad to help in
organizing/giving such a lecture.

Regards,
   Maayan Keshet

"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at

Ohad Lutzky