Hello,

I wish to give an "about" lecture regarding the open source compiler FPC.
The presentation/lecture itself called:
"FPC - Beyond the myths, when clearing the fog."

This lecture is about giving different aspect regarding Object Pascal,
and it's uses. It is made for people that have knowledge in other
programming languages such as C, C++, Java (others as well).
The presentation gives different aspects then you would expect from
regular "high-school/universities" material, and gives a really small
glance regarding the real capabilities of the Object Pascal language,
and FPC.

So I wish to know if there is any audience that will be willing to
hear such presentation (I guarantee you some surprises and unexpected
information about the language and compiler).

Thanks,

Ido
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/