Hi,

As I'm not a member of Haifux (sorry, I don't live in the area). And I
always get these announcements.

I have a problem with that, and the real issue is they come too close to
the lecture date (e.g. tomorrow). This doesn't give me any space for
arranging a visit to Haifa to hear the lecture.

Could you please try to inform people outside of Haifux in advance? (:

Thanks

--

Lior Kaplan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]