I am sorry to announce that I will not be able to give the lecture tomorrow,
nor in the near future. I was not aware, until today, when I met alon on the
bus, that my lecture was already scheduled. I have not been given a regila,
and I am already in service, thus I will not be able to arrive on time. I am
terribly sorry for the inconvenience and trouble you went through, I hope
you do not hate me, though it would be understandable.

I hope I'll be able to visit Haifux soon. Once again, I am truly sorry.

--
Shai S.

"For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee" -E.A. Poe