On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Ohad Lutzky wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:07:15 +0200
From: Ohad Lutzky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Haifa Linux Club <haifux@haifux.org>
Subject: Re: [Haifux] An introductory of sorts

Define "equal and fair". My intention is to show a few screenshots,

From my experience, it works better when the presenter presents things
(s)he is fluent with. Newbies usually do not like getting too many options at once, because they get mixed up in the holy (distro) wars.

If somebody has the energy and time, a nice idea is to give the same lecture twice, with two different lecturers, each demonstrating a different set of tools and environment.

Just an idea - I am not that person with the energy and time.

Orna.

say that many prefer it, that many of those do prefer it because it's
similar to certain other operating systems, that applications which
work here almost always work identically there, that there are
distributions (I plan on demonstrating Ubuntu, so I'll mention
Kubuntu) which have it installed by default, and then get on with
demonstrating Gnome.