Next Monday (12/2), 18:30, Taub 3 (usual place, usual time), the Haifa Linux Club will host Jacob Dunkelman who will talk about

                CAD/CAM under Linux

Abstract

    * What is CAD/CAM
    * History - technology, Operating systems (past & current)
    * Short demo of 2D / 3D Mcad tools
    * Concurrent Engineering, AutoVue Server-Client

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Lectures

160     Open Solaris                                    Rami Rosen
26/2/2007
161     Why the smallest RSA private key is not 42
        (it's 47)                                       Shachar Shemesh
12/3/2007
162     DV (Digital Video) under Linux                  Alon Altman
26/3/2007

We are always looking for interesting lectures. If you wish to contribute a lecture to the 2007 lecture season - please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)