On Monday, 26.2, the Haifa Linux Club, will gather to hear Rami Rosen speaks about

                Open Solaris

abstract:
Sun had released Open Solaris about a year and a half ago ,under CDDL license; It is probably going to be changed soon to GPLv3 (See: http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS8979755794.html).

This is a general overview lecture about Open Solaris. We will deal with Open Solaris open source model (with comparison to linux), Open Solaris pros and cons , solaris zones and solaris streams, solaris-linux interoperability, and more.

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Lectures

161     Why the smallest RSA private key
        is not 42 (it's 47)               Shachar Shemesh       12/3/2007
162     DV (Digital Video) under Linux    Alon Altman           26/3/2007

We are always looking for interesting lectures. If you wish to contribute a lecture to the 2007 lecture season - please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)