Dear Haifuxers,

Once again we arrived to the time when we don't have too many lectures in the queue. Please open your hearts (and more importantly - the calendars) and find a topic you wish to talk about. In case no one would volunteer, we shall have to ask Bill from MS to drop by and give some vista demo.

As usual - please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your lectures.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)