Actually, my primary concern is being able to secure the room. Whom
should I speak with about this?

On 3/20/07, Orr Dunkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ohad hi,

If you haven't received any answer by now - just announce a day and have
the lecture on that day. You also need some time for PR.

Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)