Ohad Lutzky wrote:
On 3/22/07, guy keren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i guess i might fall into that category, then.
i'll try to come. of-course, that means i'll tell them students to stick
with windows and visual studio - unless they are courageous enough and
stubborn enough for self-learning.

Guy, please don't tell them that within my lecture :/
Feel free to argue with me (and the audience, hopefully) about it
during the Q&A session though.

i don't like encouraging people into using something that does not fit them - so i try to make sure they understand they are expected to do some learning, in order to get by.

don't worry - i'm not going to jump during the lecture and shout "don't listen to him!". just during the Q&A session.

if you were teaching people that never saw MS software - i might have had a different opinion. but once they saw it - anything else will be considered "not as good" - even if it is better but different.

lets not argue here - i think that the MS environment in inferior to the tools i like - but i can see the advantages it does have for people with slow fingers, short memories and moderate laziness ;)

--guy