My 50 Shekels:

(1) Don't be more religious than the pope (the "Kabat" in this case).
(2) Any non-student who asks for a VIP card will get one for 50 NIS, and thus get free entrance with cars any evening for a whole year. There is no requirement to prove that you're neither a criminal or terrorist. (3) As I've mentioned before, I don't understand why all you guys don't have one too.

Bilbo Bugginz wrote:

I think all these should be reviewed by the administrator, or should
be enabled only for ( registered && Identity verified )´participants,

otherwise anybody ( incl. regular criminals or even terrorists )
can use that form to obtain entry permission into the campus with a vehicle.

Please take care of this.

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il