Next Monday, 25th of June, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather to
hear Guy Keren  talk about

                 High-Availability clusters on Linux and other systems

Abstract:
   * what are high-availability clusters
   * how they work
   * what cluster software is available for linux
   * how these clusters work compared to clusters for other operating systems
   * how they integrate with SCSI disks, SANs, shared file-systems,
NFS over an HA cluster

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Lectures:

169             Tor - Shachar Shemesh               9/7/07

We are always looking for interesting lectures. If you wish to contribute  a
lecture to the 2007 lecture season - drop us a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to [EMAIL PROTECTED])