Dan Shimshoni wrote:
> Zvi,
>
>   - You are our Open Source hero of the week (or maybe of the year,
> or maybe decade!).

Personally, I think the importance of windows refund reach far beyond
the scope of "using Linux without paying the Microsoft tax". I wrote
about it in my blog (http://blog.shemesh.biz/?p=568), but the gist of it
is this:
The entire validity of a EULA hangs on the article in it Zvi used -
without it, there is no informed consent to the EULA and the entire
agreement is null and void. This means that them resisting the refund is
actually a good thing. What you need to sue them for is for not letting
you move your copy of vista to a new computer, and use their refusal to
give refunds as the proof that you did not accept the agreement, and are
therefor not bound by it.

Shachar