On Monday, September 1st at 18:30, Haifux will gather for a mini-birthday party
+ to hear Guy Keren and Orr Dunkelman on

   The Founding Fathers' Session

"Abstract"

In 1999, one Guy Keren and one Orr Dunkelman, founded the Haifa Linux Club (also known as Haifux <http://www.haifux.org>). In this 15 years celebration of Haifux, we are going to give two one hours talks, one by each founder, to celebrate the occasion.

*15 Years of Haifux: Linux Now and Then - by Guy Keren

* Part 2 of The Book of Bad Crypto Decisions (part 1 of 1,000,000) <http://www.haifux.org/lectures/327> - by Orr Dunkelman

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

There are no scheduled lectures. Do YOU want to give Haifux a birthday gift?

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to give a
talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be interested in,
please contact us at webmas...@haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il