Some of you will have put together systems for monitoring your homes, central heating etc.

Any body around Southampton might be interested in a talk that I am organising on Tuesday 24th May at the Highfield Church centre Highfield Lane.

An architect with a degree in building physiscs  talking about heat pumps, insulation, ventilation and the rest of it. I have heard him several times before which is why I invited him

Regards

Roger

"Retrofitting historic properties; Using case studies and reference projects to de mystify the challenge"

**

Gary Wilburn MSc BA(Hons) FCSD AECB
Chair of Trustees of the Association for Environment Conscious Building /https://aecb.net/

Fellow of the Chartered Society of Designers

Managing Director of EP projects