This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm, and
sandwiches will be available.

(Note to self, for goodness sake hit send you Muppet!).

Aiden will be bringing "the internet" with him as I'm with my dad at the moment
and not able to leave him for now.

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but we still
don't bite and we have no plans to. (I think this still works with me not
there!).

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul