For the CodingDojo #2, we need that some people prepare a kata or
propose a randori.
I will prepare something with Pharo Smalltalk: http://www.pharo-project.org/

I know that Yang already prepare something for last session.

If you have any proposition, the attendees of the session will made a
selection at the beginning.
Not selected katas could be done at future sessions.

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich