but not FPT mirror (let's call it as FIRROR :p).

Here are two things that I have been observing:

   1. - FIRROR one is faster than Virror, especially for users who are using
   FPT ASDL service.
   2. - But FIRROR is not stable in two aspect: unpredictable downtimes;
   unstable download speed: some times I can get an ISO in less than 10 minute
   (~1.5MBps), but in other times, APT often get timeout messages.

So there's no final answer to the question "which mirror is better?" You may
say it depends, right?

Well! In my personal opinion, here is the very reason I prefer VIRROR over
FIRROR: *Once fully in sync, VIRROR are more up-to-date than FIRROR*. For
example, earlier today after running this command (sudo aptitude update) on
my PC, no update was detected. But when I changed from FIRROR to VIRROR,
there were 29 updates :( Among them are updates for Firefox, Chrome, Postfix
etc.

Before, even though "flashplugin-installer" was installed but my Firefox
still couldn't view flash on Slideshare. But after upgrading via VIRROR,
everything was solved. :D

It's noticeable that I had experienced this issue several times earlier, not
just once.

Therefore, if you are Ubuntu users who wanna be up-to-dated some-days (or
maybe more) in advance, let's consider using VIRROR.

*P.S:* Thanks JC for keeping VIRROR in sync, as always. ^^ And once again,
thanks Netnam for their generosity in expanding the bandwith on our demand.
:D Life is more beautiful now.