Hello Jean,

On 02/08/2011 4:26 CH, Jean Christophe André wrote:
Hi,

Le 2 août 2011 à 15:39, Nguyen Vu Hung a écrit :
It happens on August :)
http://lists.hanoilug.org/pipermail/hanoilug/2011-August/thread.html

I don't see Tuan's name there.

We are only the 2nd of August and archives are build nightly, so please check again tomorrow.

About the "wrong" linking between emails, I didn't check this case but it's often caused by people sending a "new" subject by replying to an old message received from the list (while, hopefully, cleaning its old content). It spares typing the mailing list address, but it also keeps the message-id we are replying to (and this is an expected good behavior!) so it links the new message to the old one...

@Mr. Tuan: Jean complains about mailman, not a human's behavior :D

Yes, I know that mailman looks at message-id to generate archives.

However, I expect that when one hit reply, change the subject and content of the email
to create a new thread (he should thought that!),
the new forked thread should be a sub-thread under the current thread.

Many mailman on the web does it right,
but mailman on Hanoilug does not behave this way, so I think there must be something worng with
the configuration of mailman on Hanoilug's lists.

I am not sure it is relevant but missing emails (Truong Anh Tuan, Le Kien Truc)
is another big issue.

Being said that, I still think mailman count the total number of emails in a month right.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Nguyen Vu Hung