Hi,

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 02:05:09PM +0200, Falco SCHMUTZ wrote:
> Hello,
> I m sorry to disturb you again, but some problem persist.
>
> This is my final configuration and it works fine :
>
> acl es path_beg /es
> redirect location http://www.newdomain.com/es/marruecos.html code 301 if es
> acl en path_beg /en
> redirect location http://www.newdomain.com/en/morocco.html code 301 if en
> acl www hdr(host) -i www.
> redirect location http://www.newdomain.com/maroc.html code 301 if www
> acl admin hdr_beg(host) -i admin
> redirect location https://admin.newdomain.com code 301 if admin
> acl pro hdr_beg(host) -i pro
> redirect location http://pro.newdomain.com code 301 if pro
> acl olddom hdr_end(host) -i olddomain.com
> redirect prefix http://www.newdomain.com code 301 if olddom
>
> But url  with some page html do not rewrite correctly with extension path
> /es/ or /en/ :
> Ex :
> http://www.olddomain.com/es/promotions.html ->
> http://www.newdomain.com/es/marruecos.html

This is normal, as this is what you have written in the first rule.

> but we need
> http://www.olddomain.com/es/promotions.html ->
> http://www.newdomain.com/es/promotions.html

I think that the problem comes from the fact that you're only able
to enumerate examples of what you need and not an exhaustive list.
Once your list is exhaustive, it will become clear how to arrange
your rules so that they do what you need.

> For information we really need this and currently work fine :
> http://www.olddomain.com/es/ -> http://www.newdomain.com/es/marruecos.html

Maybe you only want to redirect a URL ending with /es/ to
/es/marruecos.html ? I don't really know, there's nothing
very clear.