❦  9 juillet 2014 14:28 GMT, Зайцев Сергей Александрович
<s.zayt...@r-style.com> :

> I want to automatically udpate HaProxy's configuration depending on my
> app's state. I mean, that when I have a number of components running,
> I update my ZooKeeper configuration as soon as new node joins the
> cluster ( an leaves it also ). But what I also need - is a way
> ZooKeeper's watcher being able to udpate HaProxy configuraion in order
> to provide actual information for the load balance to avoid balance
> for absent cluster nodes.
>
> So the question is - is the a way to synchronized HaProxy's
> configuration with ZooKeeper ( somehow ).

It is unlikely that someone has integrated Zookeeper into HAProxy but
you can rely on an external process to watch zookeeper, update HAProxy
state and reload.

 https://github.com/rs/zkfarmer
 https://github.com/twitter/twitcher

The first one needs some additional glue to watch file changes and
rebuild HAProxy configuration.
--
printk("Entering UltraSMPenguin Mode...\n");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c