❦ 21 juillet 2015 00:55 +0200, thierry.fourn...@arpalert.org :

> On my computer (debian), the classic command line build used on the
> last dev version with your patch uses the -ldl two times:
>
>    make TARGET=linux2628 USE_PCRE=1 USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_ZLIB=1 \
>         USE_LUA=1 LUA_LIB=/opt/lua53/lib/ LUA_INC=/opt/lua53/include/
>    [...]
>    gcc -g -o haproxy [...*.o] -lcrypt  -lz -ldl  -lssl -lcrypto \
>        -L/opt/lua-5.3.0/lib/ -llua -lm -ldl -L/usr/lib -lpcreposix \
>        -lpcre

Yes, that's expected. The first -ldl is for HAProxy own usage, the
second one for Lua.

> I suppose that the double use of the -ldl is not required, so maybe
> your patch can move the lines 548 to 551 (Makefile), to the good place,
> after "OPTIONS_LDFLAGS  += ...", at line 608 ?

That was the alternate solution. The downside of this solution is that
it is easy to forget that ordering is important and the block could be
moved back at its initial position by accident.
--
Let the data structure the program.