I am not having much luck getting output from tcpdump inside the container.
I don't have much experience with the tool so any tips will be appreciated.
I'm starting the command in the container start-up script right before
haproxy is launched...

sudo nohup tcpdump -i any -U -nn -XX -e -v -S -s 0 -w
/var/log/icitizen/tcpdump.out &

So far all I have managed to capture is:

link-type LINUX_SLL (Linux cooked)

--
Mark Betz
Sr. Software Engineer