Welcome to Abbexa
We are very excited to welcome you to the Abbexa customer community. We’d
like to let you know that our professional support team is here to help you
anytime via email or phone. They can help you to explore and select the
correct products for your research. We are here to answer each and every
question you have so please send us an email and we’ll get back to you
ASAP!

Our brand new website has been designed by biotechnology experts, and
features more than 100,000 products, a new and improved search and a filter
to enable you to narrow down your results. Try it out and let us know your
thoughts!

Who we are?
Abbexa is a supplier and distributor of biological tools for the life
science, pharmaceutical development and biotechnology sectors. Based in
Cambridge, UK, we provide the scientific community with primary antibodies,
secondary antibodies, proteins, ELISA kits and enzymes as well as other kits
and tools. Working with various laboratories across the World, we aim to
develop relevant, high quality, tested products for the biomedical research
market to meet your needs at a reasonable price.